I’ve always wanted to post a blog but lately, I have been very busy and I won’t talk about it much and I’d just rather make a different post of that but for now here is a 10 list of things I genuinely wished I knew earlier in life..
- be very grateful, even when things are tough.
- It is okay to be hurt and to get your heart broken.. that’s what makes us strong. (and this is based on my experience trust me!)
- There’s more to people than their physical appearance. Stop making harsh judgements based on it and don’t write off someone just because they don’t meet your dumb beauty standards.
- MAC lipsticks is everything.
- I know this sounds cliche but.. believe and follow your dreams.
- Don’t take crap from people who insult you to your face, no matter how much more socially powerful they are than you.
- No matter how hard you try.. if a guy doesn’t love you, Chances are he never will.
- It’s bad juju to hold on to things that no longer work or no longer bring you joy
- There’s nothing shameful about you or your past. People will try to keep you chained to who you were 5, 10, 15 years ago because they can’t accept or stand the fact that people grow, or don’t like what you have become. These people don’t matter.
- be the kind of person you needed when you were growing up.