I guess we can never be so sure of anything and with love it doesn’t really get easier.. but as you grow older and fail about 2 or 3 relationships already, things gets a little easier to spot. LOVE IS A RUTHLESS GAME UNLESS YOU PLAY IT GOOD AND RIGHT. And here I am and about to give you some alexa realness (lol jk) but I’m telling you to follow my signs on your own risk. Wink*
- His parents and homies should know who you are. that is actually one way you know that he is making you exclusive and that if he brought you home to meet his mama then he is pretty serious about you.
- You don’t feel like listening to taylor swift’s break-up song. that’s right, let’s all admit that most of the time we listen to taylor swift’s songs is because she makes them so relatable with her catchy tunes and really witty lyrics. So, if your boy makes you only want to listen to songs that makes you feel good to be in love.. then sweetie you are in good hands.
- You don’t feel the need to check up on his phone and lurk on his social media. this is probably my favorite signs that I follow.. I mean, If you do not feel the need to go apeshit bananas on his social media then he is probably doing such a good job making sure that you are loved and secured.
- Being with him don’t make you feel insecure with your flaws. if he makes you feel literally like a princess.. then outta girl he is a keeper.
I know it’s pretty short but for me Love should just be as simple as a 4 signs. It shouldn’t be a game and it should be fun and healthy.
Hi guys! It’s been a long time since I have done one of these favorite of the month blog posts! but yeah, I missed it so,I guess I’m just gonna go ahead and do it!
first on the list is my
- Kraken pro razer headset.. I know when I first got it I was saying to myself how waste of a money it is but honestly.. it’s not that bad and actually kind of stylish! but given a chance I wouldn’t re-buy this product again!
2. MAC Pure zen – I am obsessed with this! I currently have 3 MAC lipsticks and these are ruby woo, viva glam, and pure zen and to be honest I’m sooo obsessed with it but this one is my fave because I can wear it anywhere! literally anywhere! 🙂 I love it.. it’s a nudeish kinda of pink perfect if I wanted to do really heavy make up on my eye, it kinda of neutralizes my face from all the smokey shadow in my eyes that I have been doing lately.
3. Keds limited edition taylor swift – yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
shake it off shake it off! woo hoo hoo~ honestly though I am obsessed with these and I immediately bought it after I saw it like I’m not even waiting for it to gone out of stock because giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl! this is from my girl tay tay! I’m such a big taylor swift fan and I loved these so much.
hmm.. I guess these are only the few favorite of mine on the month of october and how about you guys? do you have any favorites that you would like me to post or make a review? 🙂
I wonder what it feels like to feel genuinely beautiful.
I wonder if my life would have been easier if I was one of those pretty girls.
I wonder what it would be like to be loved by the people we cared about and not in the way they needed us.
It seems as if everyone’s ideal of me is in me not being me: 10 pounds heavier, four inches longer–curvier with less in the cheeks, more definition of the jaw. It seems as if everyone’s ideal of me was the frail, lithe girl that existed within the confines of her own depression. The me that fought to eat because I fought to understand why I would want to sustain an existence I did not want; a body I no longer wished to house.
people insisted so much shit in me that the way I looked at life changed drastically and now I don’t even know myself..
All I ever wanted in life is to be loved. to be needed. to be wanted and to want to live.
I think the reality is that I would rather be beautiful in the heart and healthy in the soul. To allow myself to no longer worry about if I was beautiful to anyone else except me.
I think the reality is that it’s all unbelievably bullshit: the idea that I am supposed to exist for anyone other than me.
I hate the fact that I care so much of what people think of me and what I needed to do to please them wherein I know deep down in my very core I would never be able to please anyone.
well, lately a LOT of things happened to me and I just want to make a quick update on this blog..
– I believed I have mention in my other blog posts that I have my own place now and I still live here currently.. still a little uncomfortable but I’m still making it (hehe)
– I have been into shopping lately! I mean who doesn’t like to shop everyone does hehe! gimme a break :3
– I am now a brand ambassadress for mig.me! search it up 🙂 it’s really a cool app! and I have the most amazing team and a really nice boss.
– I have been a little crazy rocking back and forth with my feelings but I think I got it all figured it out..
– been playing less league of legends.
– I do plan on going to back to tekken since tekken 7 has gotten released lately.
– well, I made up with my friends! I mean I knew sooner or later I would because I genuinely love and care for me.
– I have been eating a lot of good food lately nyyuuum!
– been rethinking about my life choices lately..
– I also finally gathered the courage I needed to get a tattoo! yay!
– reunited with my old buddies.
– been playing a lot of pokemon omega ruby and harvest moon.
I can go all daaaaaaaaaaaay! with the list but I just really wanted to give you guys a heads up as to what has been happening to me lately! yayy~
My family and I decided to go to a mall to just bond and shop together and we were supposed to go out at precisely 11 am and sadly I woke up at 10 am! so, I needed to rush and I didn’t any make up on! and I don’t know but I’m kinda feeling my face and skin in here.
So, then we decided to eat at mary grace because they wanted pasta! and this is what I ate, I orderer aFilibeef sandwhich , strawberry shake, and chocolate mousse cake (because Obviously I have no chill! LOLOLOL) it was actually good and my sister ordered spaghetti and I’m not sure what it’s called (Lol I’m such a bad food blogger haha!) sorry, I’m not really good at remembering fancy food names~ but yeah, I tasted my sister’s pasta and meatballs and it was surprisingly good considering that it’s italian and I’m not really big into that.. but Mary grace is suuuch a good place to get italian food and has a really good ambiance to it.