- you don’t have to prove anything to anybody.
us humans we tend to always justify what we do for people to understand it better and easier in the hopes of getting their
acceptance, but think about it.. is it worth it? no. So, if you feel like doing something but you feel like people won’t accept it.. Like the nike tagline “JUST DO IT”
- things always gets better even when you think it wont.
yeah, I know as cliche as it sounds but time really do heals everything and even if you think it’s the end of the world
it isn’t honey, and the sun will always shine.. and even if your heart is hurting so bad, It will heal! I promise. 🙂
- The time you spend being happy is never a time wasted.
even you are being a total bummer and lazy ass doing basically nothing, as long as you are having fun and you feeling so much better about in life and yourself then it’s not consider wasting time.
- you can be right, but can still be wrong.
People have different ideas and we have to always remember that we need to respect people’s choices in life even if we don’t quite understand it. people’s mind are different and we are all different, People’s emotions are more important than your own pride.
- Pretty is subjective, intelligence will never be.
- instincts are powerful, learn to trust yourself.
- You are the only person who can tell you the type of person you are, and the only person who can ever control the type of person you will ever become
- Ignore people who doesn’t seem to have any signs of intelligence in their way of conversation.
some people just argue for sake of having an argument and sometimes it gets really annoying, but the fun part is you don’t have to respond to their stupidity if you don’t have to.. The art of DEADMA! (deadma = ignoring)
- Don’t overthink – it only gives you anxiety.
I know sometimes things can get so stressful and whether it like it or not, overthinking doesn’t help anything at all and most of the times you just think of problems that aren’t even there in the first place.
- Love yourself.
I know it sounds so cliche but yeah, most of the time we get so caught up in our work,school, relationships and a lot more that sometimes we neglect ourselves, but hey! live a little, love! and laugh! and don’t feel bad spending money on things you want or you love. Life is short and we’ll never know when our time is up and we only have one life to live.